GSM / GPRS / LTE and GNSS interface module for connection with SIMONE and Sices Supervisor software
Rewind is an electronic device that can be connected via GSM / GPRS / LTE to a generator set, light tower, tank, etc., to automatically send data to the SIMONE (Sices Monitor Network) remote central control system.
Also usable for setting up connection with Sices Supervisor monitoring software.
Rewind can be easily programmed by connecting a serial cable to the device via the RS232 port or USB port, parameter setting is done using the BoardPRG software tool available free of charge from the Sices website.
The design of Rewind, designed to be mounted on DIN RAIL 46277, allows for quick and easy installation.
- GSM/GPRS/LTE antenna (Cat.M1, NB-IoT) and GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BeiDou) for geolocation information
- Internal SIM card
- Version with or without internal battery
- Programmable via serial cable with Sices BoargPRG software
- DIN RAIL compatible module for quick and easy installation
- Internal modem that can be used as a communication interface with Sices Supervisor and the SIMONE server
- Can be used with both 12Vdc and 24vdc power supplies
- Supply voltage: 8 to 32Vdc
- Dimensions: 106x90x62 mm. (DIN RAIL 46277)
- Current consumption: 75mA at 24V and 150mA at 12V
- Weight: 232gr or 254gr internal battery included
- Operating temperatures: -30°C +70°C (version without battery) or -20°C +60°C (+50°C
- Version with internal battery)
- Degree of protection: IP20.
The Rewind module is connectable via:
- No.1 RS232 MODBUS RTU serial port
- No.1 RS485 MODBUS RTU serial port
- No.8 Isolated digital inputs
- N.2 Digital outputs on relays
- No.1 0÷5V analog input for fuel level
Additional communication ports/internal components:
- N.1 USB port
- N.1 Accelerometer
- N.1 Gyroscope
- N.1 GNSS module (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BeiDou)
Rewind is a multipurpose device that can be connected to a piece of machinery (such as a generator set, light tower, UPS, or even a tank).
Do you want more information?
Tell us about your idea and your needs, and we will leverage our expertise to provide you with a tailored solution that fits your project best.