Additional remote display for DST4602Evolution genset controller
DST4602Remote is an additional remote display for DST4602Evolution, allowing remote control and configuration. It can also be connected to DST4602 Standard.
It shares the same dimensions and look & feel of the main controller (same 7″ TFT colour display, same lamps and similar push-buttons).
It also allows the same manual operations.
DST4602Remote can be connected to the DST4602Evolution by:
- RS485 insulated serial port (max 800mt) – Only one DST4602Remote is allowed for each DST4602Evolution)
- Ethernet (max. distance 100mt without any hub) – Up to five DST4602Remote is allowed for each DST4602Evolution)
The Display come up with a key switch used to enable/disable remote commands, and for resetting alarms.
Remote commands are enabled only if the main controller is in automatic mode.
The operator can manually start/stop the engine and can manually open/close the circuit breakers.
He/she can also manually change the configuration parameters of the main controller.
An internal horn is provided to signals alarms and warnings.
DST4602Remote provides a configurable digital output (three terminals, dry contacts relay 1 Amp.); it can be used to manage an external horn, or to highlight the loss of communication with the main controller.
- Remote START/STOP commands for the genset
- Remote OPEN/CLOSE commands for the circuit breakers
- Remote acoustic horn muting
- Remote faults acknowledgment & reset
- Local/remote communication settings available from the front panel or by BoardPrg3
Key selector controls
- Command disabled: no operation is allowed
- Command enabled: all operations are allowed
- Remote reset: reset of alarms/warnings.
- REMOTE START: starting is enabled if the operating mode of the local controller is in AUTO
- REMOTE STOP: used to remotely stop the genset
- If the genset has been started by the DST4602Remote, the “REMOTE STOP” stops the genset with the cooling operations.
If the genset has been started by the local DST4602, the “REMOTE STOP” stops the genset immediately without any cooling operations
- GCB: for manual opening/closure of the Genset Circuit Breaker.
System safety can be increased with a dedicated password, on both local and remote controller.
- Supply voltage: 8…33 Vdc
- Power consumption: 5 W maximum
- Weight: 950 gr
- Overall dimension: 260 (W) x 202 (H) x 33 (D) mm
- Panel cut-out: 240 (W) x 172 (H) mm
- Panel mounting: by means of stud-bolt
- Protection Grade: IP55 (front panel, by means of additional keylock protective cap and gasket)
- EMC: compliant with EN61326-1
- Safety: built in compliance with EN61010-1
- DST4602Evolution 800x480 Pixel TFT, 7’’
- Colour display
- Overall dimension: 155(L) x 93(H) mm
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C
- Stock temperature: -30 °C to 80 °C
Do you want more information?
Tell us about your idea and your needs, and we will leverage our expertise to provide you with a tailored solution that fits your project best.