Sices Supervisor 3
Monitoring System useful for a professional control of a plant from a remote site
System monitoring and SCADA PC software, allows monitoring of the power generation plant either locally or remotely
With Sices Supervisor 3, depending on the type of plant, it is possible to configure the single-line diagram and then simultaneously customize the graphical interface.
The new Sices Supervisor 3 also offers the possibility to control several plants conveniently using a PC through the RS485 port, a Modem or the Internet.
A special configuration allows the operator to remotely monitor the status and measurements of each individual plant.
It is also capable of controlling MCB (mains breaker) and MGCB (group master breaker) switches, enabling progressive load transfer without power interruption between the mains and gensets.
This tool is particularly suitable for managing multiple plants organized into folders and submenus.
- Automatic detection of the control panel model
- Selection of the type of device connection
- Remote start and stop
- Full control of the status of the generator and power grid group
- Control of engines and alternators
- Eventual control of network/group switching
- Configuration and complete overview of the control panel
- Management of event history and data export
- Modification of device parameters
- Automatic alert management in case of device alarm or failure
- Configurable "Polling" time
- Separate communication sessions for optimized connection
- Multilingual software
Do you want more information?
Tell us about your idea and your needs, and we will leverage our expertise to provide you with a tailored solution that fits your project best.